March 2018 Flash Fiction Contest - The Results

Writing challenges, flash fiction, interesting anecdotes, amusements, and general miscellanea.

Moderator: Editors

Lipinski
Master Critic

Re: March 2018 Flash Fiction Contest - The Voting

Post by Lipinski »

two stories by two authors piqued my interest. found enjoyment of reading in both and since I know of no rules allowing a tie I voted equally for both.

fun contest and a great writing exercise.
Megawatts
Master Critic

Re: March 2018 Flash Fiction Contest - The Voting

Post by Megawatts »

Got my votes in. All of these stories were favorable to a flash fiction challenge, and I found it very difficult to choose a winner. I couldn't find anything to nitpick about with any of these stories.
Tesla Lives!!!
Megawatts
Master Critic

Re: March 2018 Flash Fiction Contest - The Results

Post by Megawatts »

Good bunch of stories; I liked them all.
Tesla Lives!!!
Megawatts
Master Critic

Post by Megawatts »

Good bunch of stories.
Tesla Lives!!!
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Good bunch of stories. Two of them were a complete tie for me but as it was pointed out, only one vote.

Voting is a personal choice made by a personal perspective. Much like all of life. Politics. Religion. Economics. Everyone votes by their own life styles.

Words can be muddy when mixed with other words. Too much, 'mix' in the recipe and it dulls my mind. The same words used sparingly can be very tasty indeed.

Flash fiction is a recipe that is tilted in the favor of a tasty recipe. 1000 words or less makes a writer tell a story with just the right words (that is, right words in the writers opinion)

It is nice Jim is setting up the challenges and nice that some writers rise to the occasion . And of course, the readers get to taste the recipes with their minds.

Return to “Fun and Games”